Monday, 7 January 2013

7th – 13th January – painting plan

Every Monday morning (or afternoon if I’m being lazy) I’m going to post a list of my goals for the coming week.

I’m a sucker for planning things out and, although there’s always a danger I will spend too much time making lists (Don’t forget the dots. The James likes dots!) and not enough time painting, being organised gets me geared up for the work ahead.

I have all sorts of projects left over from 2012 that need doing at the moment, so it’s a bit of a mixed bag this week.


Monday to Friday

The great maw is calling out to me, and it's angry! It knows I have had a load of Ogres built and undercoated for a month or so now and they really would benefit from a lick of paint to get them battle ready! So, this week I will mostly be painting:

  • 3 Ogre Kingdoms Ironbreakers
  • 11 Ogre Kingdoms Bull
  • 6 Ogre Kingdoms converted Bull Pirates

20 Ogres in all, but I am going to be batch painting them, which should really speed things up. I'm more scared by the 55 Gnoblars I also need to paint at some time. :(

Saturday and Sunday

If by some beautiful stroke of luck I get the Dark Angels I’ve ordered on Saturday then I will be clipping them from the sprues and sticking them together over the weekend. If they don’t arrive, I have a Dwarf Blood Bowl team of 16 players, a ref and a cheerleader ready to go instead.

I'll report back on Sunday evening with a roundup of how I did over the week, and of course I'll be posting updates throughout the week to show what I've been painting.

2 comments:

  1. You've gotta love the Batch batch painting, it is your friend.

    I shall have six models finished by Wednesday. Hussar. Super secret ones for Alessio C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have friends in all the right places. :)

    ReplyDelete