Saturday, 5 January 2013

A sample of my painting


Allow me to share with you all my work from the last year or so, well some of it anyway. Please forgive me, my pictures are not as pretty as girly boy's (James') But hopefully they will fully convey what I like doing.

River Troll

River Troll

River Troll

River Troll

River Troll

Empire Death Wizard

Kit Bashed Chaos Marine Sorcerer

Kit Bashed Chaos Marine Sorcerer

Kit bash, green stuffed Nurgle Bezekers

Forge Father

Forge Father

Grave yard for Mantic KOW rule book

Grave yard for Mantic KOW rule book

Grave yard for Mantic KOW rule book

Watch Tower  for Mantic KOW rule book

Limited Edition Undead Standard for KOW kick starter

house for Mantic KOW rule book

Forge Father Gunner

Forge Father Gun Platform

Forge Father Jotum

Rakarth

Dark Eldar Raiders

Kit bashed Black Templar Chaplain

Zenobytes

Chaplain
Fortress of Redemption

Z-corp Zombies for Mantic Games

No comments:

Post a Comment