Thursday, 17 January 2013

Dark Talon - Finished pics

I have to say, I'm still not 100% convinced about the aerodynamic qualities that adding monastery parts to a jet provides. Having said that, the Dark Talon sits on the right side of the mad fence for me... I think!

This proved to be a bigger challenge than the Jetfighter and I don't like the final job quite as much, but still fairly happy with it. I really enjoyed doing these kits. They are the first 'proper' flyer type models I've done for 40k (painted a Heldrake at the end of last year, but that's really wacky. These at least somewhat resemble a practical flyer) and they've left me in the mood for more. I have some Stormravens boxed up and ready to be built, so I might have a go at them soon. Obviously not for the Dark Angels though.

Should you feel like voting on it, you can find it at CMoN












No comments:

Post a Comment