Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Land Speeder Vengeance - Finished pics

With the amount of Ravenwing I painted last week (there are also six bikes that I'm going to stick on the blog tomorrow to add to the two flyers and two skimmers) I am officially, no longer, not once, cross my heart, honest guv, 100% never again going to state that I'm scared of painting minis black.

It's the end of a very long era of fear. Whoop whoop!

What changed, what helped me overcome my dislike of the colour? Painfully simple really - I stopped avoiding it and just got on with it. Funny that eh? As with life, the same is true in mini painting - man up, stop procrastinating, leave the excuses behind and get it done.

Anyhow, here is the Vengeance in all it's plasma spitting glory. You can rate it at CMoN if you like that sort of shenanigans.

Landspeeder Vengeance


Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

Landspeeder Vengeance

No comments:

Post a Comment