Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Love Forge World - Hate toothbrushing their models!

Just a quick post to say that my Forge World order arrived yesterday after being posted on Monday afternoon. The models were released on Friday so that's a little bit lame of Forge World, but the quality of the minis themselves soften the blow.

I spent yesterday evening scrubbing release agent from them with a toothbrush and water (which is right up there with my most hated hobby duties) and they are all ready to paint now. The K'Daai Fireborn are on hold but the aim for today is to get focused and plough through with the rest until I can't paint any more due to tiredness, which could well happen some time tomorrow morning. It may not be the healthiest way to work, but it is the way I seem to do best at right now!

It's possible that I'll have the Deathshroud Termies and the Goblin Command all finished by then. Not likely, but possible! Hopefully there will be a funky update tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment